Ninjads would like to offer you Stay Safe Tips, how to avoid any sort of Scams.
- Ninjads are not able to see the items for sale and if the items are matching the seller description.
- We are not providing buyer or seller protection, we are not responsible for any transactions/payments made between Users.
We highly advise to follow our Stay Safe tips below:
- When selling your item, please make sure you have the money on your account or cash in hand before posting or handing the item over.
- Check and make sure the amount is correct as agreed.
- Don’t accept partial payment, always request only full payment before posting an item.
- Try to meet in public areas or near to your house, also let your friends, family or someone know that you are meeting someone to sell stuff.
- Also, check if the bank notes are real before handling item over.
- Ask for Invoice or Paperwork if there is any when buying an Electronic or a Car so you have idea ”really” old is the item and if there is any warranty left.
- Do not try to wire any funds to any person who is asking you to send money trough ( Money Gram, Western Union etc…) this is a possible scam.
- Firstly, If you are unsure, please do not proceed with buying stuff or meeting other people to buy.
- Always try to ‘check’ your item first before you buy.
- Make sure you are happy what you buying, as normally they are no returns accepted in this ‘kind’ of selling & buying.
- Try to meet in public areas or near to your house, also let your friends, family or someone know that you are meeting someone to buy stuff.
- Also, think of your own safety before meeting seller or buyer.